red pepper flakes
1. Heat the soup bowls on the stove top
2. Once hot, pour in oil and add garlic and red pepper flakes.
3. Add shrimp stock, onions and mushroom.
4. Add the soft tofu and green onions.
5. Boil until the tofu has absorbed some of the color of the soup (cooked through).
my parents and my brother don’t like theirs spicy, so they barely have any red pepper flakes.
I like mine spicy so it has a ton of red pepper flakes. But don’t add the red pepper flakes once the broth is in because it will just float (you need to add it before with the oil).